About our My Dream Rug Website
(a) Welcome to https://mydreamrug.com.au/.
The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various Rug products that have been listed for sale through the My Dream Rug Website. Provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website.
(b) The Website is operated by My Dream Rug (ABN 37 646 015 821). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by My Dream Rug. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By using, browsing, and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must immediately cease usage of the Website or any services.
(c) My Dream Rug reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When My Dream Rug updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavors to notify you of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms
Registration to use the Purchase Services:
(a) To access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
(i) Email address
(ii) Preferred username
(iii) Mailing address
(iv) Telephone number
(b) You warrant that any information you give to My Dream Rug while completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
(c) Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a member, you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Services.
(d) You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
(i) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with My Dream Rug; or
(ii) you are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of Australia or other countries, including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
Purchase of Products and Returns Policy:
(a) In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product.
(c) Following payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by My Dream Rug, you will be issued with a receipt to ensure that the payment has been received. My Dream Rug may record your purchase details for future use.
(d) All prices include GST.
Please choose carefully, as the Company does not refund or Exchange if you change your mind.
a) My Dream Rug’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major product failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will replace the rug if deemed faulty where it has had reasonable use and has been reasonably maintained and vacuumed regularly – not held and shaken or beaten.
‘Faulty’ relates to faulty manufacturing as determined by My Dream Rugs.
Faulty’ does not apply to staining, flattening of the pile, shading, or watermarking, reasonable fluffing or pilling, damage to overlocking, rugs exposed to direct sunlight, rugs used in a commercial or extremely high traffic area, or wear and tear.
Warranty does not apply to cut-length hall runners.
These goods are for personal use and not intended for use in commercial environments. Where goods are used for commercial purposes, a limited warranty may apply.
Warranty does not apply to rugs damaged by incorrect cleaning or cleaned with inaccurate or inappropriate cleaners.
(b) You may make a claim under this clause for material defects and quality in the Products within 12 months from the date of purchase.
(c) To make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to My Dream Rug showing the date of purchase of the Products, describe the Products, and the price paid for the Products by email at [email protected].
(d) Where the Warranty Claim is accepted, then My Dream Rug will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Products or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labor. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
(e) The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by My Dream Rug. It shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law about the Products to which this warranty relates.
(f) The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any delivered Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service, or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction
At My Dream Rug, Shipping is free Australia-wide*.
- Your order must be signed for unless you have emailed us to say that a signature is not required and that the order can be left in a secure location of your choice if no one is home when our courier delivers your order, OR the shipment has been scheduled for an offshore address. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WITHOUT A SIGNATURE WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED OR MISSING ORDERS THAT HAVE BEEN LEFT IN A SECURE LOCATION AT YOUR REQUEST.
- We will deliver to an alternative delivery address if specified by you. However, this may slightly delay your order whilst we undertake additional security measures for the prevention of fraud. We do apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause but these procedures are necessary to protect the privacy and security of our customers and products.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders we suspect to be fraudulent or suspicious in any respect.
- When your rug is dispatched, our courier will send you a text message allowing you to track your delivery status (please ensure you leave a mobile number when placing your order online to facilitate this). Once your order is with our couriers, we are reliant on our couriers fulfilling the delivery and therefore cannot be held responsible for any error on their part. On the rare occasion that a delivery date is missed, or a delivery error is made by our courier’s service, please contact the courier directly with your consignment number to resolve any difficulties.
- Please note that failed attempts by couriers to deliver goods to you on pre-arranged dates, due to your absence, may result in the return of goods to My Dream Rug. In this circumstance, you are liable to incur the cost of any such returns to My Dream Rug.
- Please note that during busy periods or exceptional circumstances (for example lockdowns, extreme weather conditions, etc).
- Whereby your delivery address is offshore OR remote, some courier companies do not stipulate to sign for when you are not present at the address but will attempt to deliver to a neighbor. Where possible, please provide instructions for your selected neighbor (they must be a direct neighbor).
- We do not request or allow couriers to leave your item in a safe place to minimize the chance of theft. Please note that upon request, if you do ask us to provide these notes to the courier, this is not guaranteed, if the item has been left in a safe place and has gone missing, we are not responsible for this and cannot refund or send a replacement. We will however aid you in the investigations.
(a) You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by My Dream Rug integrate delivery using third-party delivery companies.
(b) In providing the Purchase Services, My Dream Rug may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Services by the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that My Dream Rug is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
(c) If an item is lost or damaged during the Delivery Services, My Dream Rug asks that you:
(i) contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
(ii) contact us by sending an email to [email protected] outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit, so we can determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.
(i) all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss, and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered, or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website.
(ii) any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using, or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms; and/or
(iii) any breach of the Terms.